Who is SparxSystems and what do we offer?
Sparx Systems Pty Ltd (Australia) was founded in 1998 and is the developer of Enterprise Architect, a globally successful modelling platform.
Enterprise Architect and related tools (Pro Cloud Server, WebEA, Prolaborate, etc.) enable our software and systems engineering and enterprise modelling customers to create conceptual models using over 80 standardized modelling languages. The most popular supported modelling languages are UML, SysML, BPMN, ArchiMate and Entity Relationship Diagram.
Enterprise Architect is recognized by over 1 million users worldwide for its power at an unbeatable price. Enterprise Architect is an easy-to-understand, team-oriented modelling environment that helps organizations analyze, design and build traceable and documented systems.
With the help of this tool, companies can collect the knowledge of teams and departments in a structured and – if desired – centralised way and present it differently.
In order to be able to offer the numerous customers the best service around Enterprise Architect in their language and time zone, SparxSystems Software Central Europe was founded in 2003 to support the entire German-speaking region with license acquisition as well as training and consulting. SparxSystems Software Central Europe is part of the Lieber.Group.
We are looking for a trainer/coach/consultant (m/f/d) for our team for the following tasks (full-time):
- Training on modelling with the modelling platform Enterprise Architect:
- Basic training: You teach our customers how to use common modelling languages (e.g. UML, SysML, BPMN, ArchiMate, etc.) with the Enterprise Architect tool.
- Advanced training: You teach our customers how to use the modelling languages and the Enterprise Architect tool to solve problems.
- Trainings are usually 2-3 days and can take place online or on-site at the customer’s location throughout Europe.
- Coaching/Consulting/Workshops with our customers:
- You support our customers with concrete problems, introduce the Enterprise Architect tool to the customer and work out the necessary modelling approach with the customer.
- You customize the Enterprise Architect tool through configurations and/or extensions to best represent a customer-specific modelling approach.
- Creation and further development of our content:
- You will create learning content which will be used in our trainings.
- You will maintain our eLearning platform (Moodle) with your colleagues.
- You conduct customer meetings and support our sales team during sales talks.
- You represent us at international trade fairs.
- You conduct customer meetings online or on-site and present the possibilities of our tools.
- Completed university degree in IT or comparable education, preferably computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mechanical engineering or similar studies
- Knowledge of modelling languages such as UML, SysML, BPMN, ArchiMate, Entity Relationship Diagrams, etc.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as UAF, NAF, TOGAF, etc.
- Practical experience regarding the use of modelling tools, ideally Enterprise Architect
- Several years of experience in the area of model-based system or software development (MBSE, MBSD) or in the area of Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM)
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal (business fluent):
- Practical experience with:
- Software development
- System development
- Experience with version control (especially GIT)
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Ideally experience with agile approaches
- Ideally at least two years of professional experience as a consultant
- Ideally experience as a trainer
- Ideally experience with online trainings
- High interest in learning new things and developing yourself
- Interest in solving problems and communicating these solutions to the customer
- Willingness to travel (2-3 days at a time in other European countries)
What you can expect with us
- A highly interesting workplace in an international environment
- Flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- An exciting customer and project environment
- A very diversified job
- An appreciative and cooperative team
- Flexible working hours with home office days
- A good salary according to the IT collective agreement (overpayment offered depending on qualifications and experience)
If you are interested in this challenging and exciting position, we welcome your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Trainer application” in the subject line.
SparxSystems Software GmbH
to the attention of Dr. Horst Kargl
Handelskai 340/Top 5